Sulthar Properties LLC is committed to Equal Housing Opportunity and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or age. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws. We offer our online application to anyone who would like to apply for one of our properties.
To complete this rental application, you must provide 2 years of residential history including the name, address and phone numbers of landlords with the dates of tenancy for the previous 2 years. Rental history must be verified from professional sources. If your only rental history is from a biased source such as family or friends, your application will not be approved. If you do not have 2 years of verifiable residential history, you will have to pay double deposit. If you own a home, you must be current on your mortgage. You must submit mortgage payment history for past 2 years.
You must provide a current and valid Government issued Photo ID such as driver’s license, state ID or, passport.
You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that we require that applicants’ combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
Your income must be verifiable through most recent pay stubs, employers, tax records, and/or bank statements.
Along with your application, you must submit the following:
- Non-refundable application fee ($50 per applicant)
- Copy of driver’s license or valid government-issued picture ID
- 3 or more most recent pay stubs. Your name and other relevant information must be clearly visible.
- 3 or more most recent bank statements showing direct deposit information. Your name and other relevant information must be clearly visible.
- If you are self-employed, your income must be verifiable through a CPA-prepared financial statement or most recent tax returns and bank statements.
If you have any questions, please call us at 972-SULTHAR (972-785-8427).
Please note that the application fee of $50 is non-refundable. Once you submit the application, the application fee will not be refunded for any reason.
Once you are approved, you will be required to pay a $75 non-refundable administrative fee per lease in addition to the application fee and any deposits.
Application Approval Requirements For Leaseholders: Income Verification:
Applicants must earn a minimum of three times the rent in verifiable, gross monthly income.
- Applicants may combine incomes.
- Your income must be verifiable through 3 most recent pay stubs, employers, tax records, and/or bank statements.
- If you are self-employed, your income must be verifiable through a CPA-prepared financial statement or most recent tax returns and/or bank statements.
- Co-signers are not accepted.
You are responsible for providing us with information, including the name, address and phone numbers of landlords with the dates of tenancy for the previous 2-5 years.
You will be automatically denied for any of the following reasons:
- You have been evicted within the last five years.
- You have broken a lease within the last five years (unless you have valid reasons with supporting documentation).
- You owe money to a previous landlord or apartment complex.
- Falsified landlord information.
- Excessive late payments
- Lease violations
- FICO score below 500
Mortgage payment history will be considered. If you owned rather than rented your home during the previous 2-5 years, you will need to furnish mortgage company references and/or proof of ownership or transfer.
Rental history must be verified from unbiased sources. If your only rental history is from a biased source such as family or friends, your application will not be approved.
All applicants must have a FICO score of 500 or above. If your FICO score is below 500, your application will be automatically denied. If your credit report does not show any FICO score due to excessive collections, your application will be automatically denied. If your credit report does not show a FICO score due to insufficient credit lines, you must pay half of the deposit in addition to the original deposit. If you filed bankruptcy with in last two years, your application will be automatically denied.
We conduct an authorized criminal background check on all applicants as a part of the application process.
We De Not Rent To Any Person Required To Register As a Sexual Offender.
The following lists of offenses are examples of cause for automatic rejection:
Aggravated Assault, Arson, Burglary, Destruction of Property, Felony Conviction, Illegal Resident Status, Indecency with a Child, Kidnapping, Lewd Behavior, Manslaughter, Molestation, Murder, Organized Crime, Prostitution, Rape, Robbery, Sale/Manufacture of Drugs, Sex Crimes, Stalking/Harassment, Terrorism
Applicants should satisfy any concerns regarding crime statistics and sex offenders in any area where they might consider residing.
Example Reasons for Denial: If you:
- Failed to give proper notice when vacating a property;
- Have previous landlord(s) who would be unwilling to rent to you again for reasons pertaining to your behavior, or the behavior of your family members, guests, invitees, or pets; or others allowed on the property during tenancy;
- Have an unpaid collection filed against you by a Property Management Company or previous Landlord;
- Have had 3 or more late payments of rent within a 12-month period;
- Have an eviction that has occurred within the past five years;
- Have received a current 3-day notice to vacate;
- Have had 2 or more NSF checks or NSF ACH transactions within the last 12 month period;
- Have allowed person(s) not on the lease to reside on the premises in violation of the terms of your lease;
- If an owner desires “No Smokers” on the property. Or failure to meet any other stated criteria.
- Criminal History
- Previous Rental History
Credit History, or failure to provide accurate or complete information on application
Can We Hold a Property For You?
Typically we can hold a property for a maximum of 14 days from approval of application or when a property becomes vacant; whichever is later (this is up to the property owner’s discretion). Rent will be charged beginning on the 15th day.
Once you receive notice from Sulthar Properties LLC that your application has been approved, you must pay the following monies in certified funds within 24 hours of notice from Sulthar Properties LLC.
- Non-refundable pet deposit
- Non-refundable administrative fee of $75 in separate certified funds
You will pay one full month’s rent upon move-in. If your lease does not start on the 1st of the month, you will still pay one full month’s rent upon move-in and pay prorated rent the following month.
*** Please Note: Multiple applications can be taken for the same property. Tenant selection in such a case should it arise will be based not on the first application but on best qualified application.
Policies on domestic pets vary from property to property. It is solely the decision of the homeowner as to whether a pet is acceptable to reside in the property for which you are applying.
At no time will any unauthorized pet be allowed on the premises, even briefly, without express written permission from Sulthar Properties LLC. We reserve the right to have any unauthorized pet removed from the premises by City Animal Control at the tenant’s expense.
We do not accept more than two pets. The following guidelines will apply:
- No aggressive or mixed aggressive breed dogs will be allowed. The following is a partial, but not all-inclusive list of dogs that are generally rejected: Akita, American Bull Dogs, Belgian Malinois, Chow-Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Dogo Argentino, German Shepherds, Husky/Alaskan Malamute/Wolf Hybrid, Kerry Blue, Pit Bull Terriers, Presa Canario/Cane Corso, Rottweiler, Russian Shepherds, Staffordshire Terriers, Terriers
- Licensed Service Animals such as Seeing Eye dogs, are not considered domestic pets, and are exempt from many pet restrictions.
- Misrepresentation of the breed(s) of your dog(s), or possession of any poisonous, dangerous or unauthorized / illegal pets or endangered species will result in termination of your lease.
- You will be responsible for the prompt removal of any pet waste from the property.
- Pet policies are strictly enforced, and any breach of this agreement is considered grounds for termination of your lease.
Pet Deposit and Monthly Pet Fee
If a property owner accepts a pet, you will be charged the following pet related fees or deposits
- $300 non-refundable pet deposit per pet
- $10 monthly pet fee per pet
Property Owner Approval:
The application criteria specified here is Sulthar Properties LLC's criteria. Ultimately, the property owners can make final decision to deny or approve an application based on their own screening criteria.
- Have you been evicted within the last 5 years?
Your application will be automatically denied if have been evicted within the last 5 years.
- Have you broken a lease within the last 5 years?
Your application will be automatically denied if broke the lease with in the last 5 years and still owe money to previous or current landlords.
- Have you ever failed to give proper notice when vacating a property?
Your application will be automatically denied if you failed to give proper notice when vacating the property and still owe money to previous or current landlords.
- Do you owe money to a previous landlord or apartment complex?
Your application will be automatically denied if you still owe money to previous or current landlords.
- Have you been late paying rent more than 3 times within a 12-month period?
Your application will be automatically denied if you paid rent more than 3 times within a 12-month period.
- Have you had two or more NSF checks or NSF ACH transactions within the last 12 month period?
Your application will be automatically denied you had two or more NSF checks or NSF ACH transactions within the last 12 month period.
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Your application will be automatically denied if you ever been convicted of a felony.
- Are you required to register as a sexual offender?
Your application will be automatically denied if you required to register as a sexual offender.
- Do you own any pets?
If you own any pets and your application is approved, you must pay any required pet deposits per pet and monthly pet fee per pet.
Pet Deposit - $300 non-refundable per pet Monthly Pet Fee - $10 per pet
- Do you know your FICO score?
All applicants must have a FICO score of 500 or above. If your FICO score is below 500, your application will be automatically denied. Please see CREDIT HISTORY section above for more info.