Repair and Maintenance Services
As part of our property management services, Sulthar Properties handles maintenance, repairs, and make-readies of your rental properties. After you sign the property management agreement, if the property is vacant, we will walk through the property, suggest any necessary repairs to make the property ready for leasing, and bring it up to the Texas Property Code.
Upon leasing, Sulthar Properties handles any maintenance and repairs. Each owner is required to maintain a repair reserve of $250 per property. Sulthar Properties requires the property owner's written approval for any repairs exceeding $250. Sulthar Properties uses independent contractors to perform all necessary repairs. Once a tenant moves out, Sulthar Properties will walk through the property and handle the make-ready for you prior to a new tenant move-in. Sulthar Properties handles utility services on your behalf.
With Sulthar Properties, your property is in safe hands. It is important to us that your property is well-maintained and remains in good condition.
- We provide qualified, reasonably-priced personnel to get the job done right for contractor prices
- We know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete, saving you time and money
- Maintenance work is controlled and supervised
- Because of the large volume of work we give local firms, we have the necessary recourses to correct poor performance
- We help avoid costly repairs through routine preventive inspections
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at, or above, current neighborhood and HOA standards
Prompt Maintenance Service
We work hard to make sure all maintenance requests are handled promptly.
We work with qualified contractors who have the required experience and expertise to fix any problem on your property.